Villain Bundle - Cruella & Maleficent
Includes: Cruella & Maleficent
What better than a wicked set of nails to rule the world in? Take matters into your own hands and enter your villain era with this dark set.
What is it: Semi-cured gel nail kit at home
24 Nails, 2 Alcohol Prep Pads, Nail File, Wood Stick
💛 Tips From Eazel For Long-lasting Gel Nails 💛
1. Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F). Cure them twice for a better result in a cold environment.
2. Thoroughly wash your hands or clean your nails with an alcohol pad. Your hands should be completely dry before application.
3. Try not to stick an over-sized gel nail sticker.
4. File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
5. We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
6. File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails. You can also use any nail clippers or a pair of nail scissors for easy application.
7. Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
8. If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
9. You may apply base coat and top coat for a long-lasting experience.
10. Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application. Best to apply after a shower.
These are fun!
So far I’ve only used one set and they’ve lasted well. I think I may have applied incorrectly as I had lifting at the cuticles immediately after which would get caught in my hair. Besides that, they’ve lasted and none have come off. My nails are very short so it was a little challenging to trim the wraps. Excited to try again with my other sets.