Any sunset lovers? Any sunrise lovers? This set is for you! A beautiful ombre of orange, pink, and purple - reminiscent of the beachy sunsets of summer.
Inspired by U.K.-based artist Jason Anderson (@jasonandersonart)
What is it: Semi-cured gel nail kit at home
24 Nails, 2 Alcohol Prep Pads, Nail File, Wood Stick
💛 Tips From Eazel For Long-lasting Gel Nails 💛
1. Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F). Cure them twice for a better result in a cold environment.
2. Thoroughly wash your hands or clean your nails with an alcohol pad. Your hands should be completely dry before application.
3. Try not to stick an over-sized gel nail sticker.
4. File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
5. We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
6. File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails. You can also use any nail clippers or a pair of nail scissors for easy application.
7. Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
8. If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
9. You may apply base coat and top coat for a long-lasting experience.
10. Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application. Best to apply after a shower.
They have such a pretty colors
I'm in love with their designs, I couldn't decide which one to buy. Gotta look out for their next promotion!!
It sticks on really well. I thought it was a bit thin the first time but after I applied it, it really didn't look too thin.
Love Sanguine Paradise
I am just getting started with SCG nails. I love everything about eazel - good price point for free shipping, quick order processing, loved the packaging. I am going to be a repeat buyer on Sanguine Paradise. I think I didn't cure them enough on my first try. They still wore well, just not EXCELLENT that I'm looking for with SCG nails.