Escape to sunny paradise! These statement-making nails will have you coming back for more-just like your favorite drink.
What is it: Semi-cured gel nail kit at home
24 Nails, 2 Alcohol Prep Pads, Nail File, Wood Stick
💛 Tips From Eazel For Long-lasting Gel Nails 💛
1. Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F). Cure them twice for a better result in a cold environment.
2. Thoroughly wash your hands or clean your nails with an alcohol pad. Your hands should be completely dry before application.
3. Try not to stick an over-sized gel nail sticker.
4. File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
5. We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
6. File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails. You can also use any nail clippers or a pair of nail scissors for easy application.
7. Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
8. If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
9. You may apply base coat and top coat for a long-lasting experience.
10. Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application. Best to apply after a shower.
Love love love!!
This was my first time purchasing from eazel and I'm absolutely obsessed!! The application process was so simple and my nails look absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend and this is hands down one of my favourite small business finds on Instagram.
Was a bit difficult at first
clear design feels really unique and with high quality gloss look. It`s really hard to create these clean lines with traditional nail polish (even from a professional salon) so it`s great that this option is available in the sticker. The clear design is also easier to fit on different types of nail shape/ is more universal. Hoping that is last long but I do really like the appearance. Although it took me a sec to get the hang of putting them on, the clear enamel did capture finger prints so I was able to take off and re-apply