This beige brown gradient delineates the natural contour of the nail and fits perfectly to any skin tone. Whether or not you’re looking forwards to a romantic date night or an enchanting evening with your friends, these natural nails are sure have you looking and feeling your absolute best!
What is it: Semi-cured gel nail kit at home
24 Nails, 2 Alcohol Prep Pads, Nail File, Wood Stick
💛 Tips From Eazel For Long-lasting Gel Nails 💛
1. Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F). Cure them twice for a better result in a cold environment.
2. Thoroughly wash your hands or clean your nails with an alcohol pad. Your hands should be completely dry before application.
3. Try not to stick an over-sized gel nail sticker.
4. File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
5. We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
6. File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails. You can also use any nail clippers or a pair of nail scissors for easy application.
7. Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
8. If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
9. You may apply base coat and top coat for a long-lasting experience.
10. Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application. Best to apply after a shower.
Looks good on my nails
I had to try one of these after reading all the reviews, and YEP they work for me! Looks so good!!
I did it! I even had to peel a few off (my own fault, I apparently can`t judge the width of my nails very well, lol) and it didn`t destroy my super weak nails. Wish I knew about this before my wedding - would have used this!
Perfect color, looks natural and classy! Really love it!