Hearth - n. a symbol of one’s home. As Bachelard says, “the home allows one to dream in peace”. Fill your home and daily to-do’s with a splash of color - a set that adds a sprinkle of personality to each dream you pursue.
Inspired by U.K.-based artist Jason Anderson (@jasonandersonart)
What is it: Semi-cured gel nail kit at home
24 Nails, 2 Alcohol Prep Pads, Nail File, Wood Stick
💛 Tips From Eazel For Long-lasting Gel Nails 💛
1. Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F). Cure them twice for a better result in a cold environment.
2. Thoroughly wash your hands or clean your nails with an alcohol pad. Your hands should be completely dry before application.
3. Try not to stick an over-sized gel nail sticker.
4. File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
5. We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
6. File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails. You can also use any nail clippers or a pair of nail scissors for easy application.
7. Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
8. If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
9. You may apply base coat and top coat for a long-lasting experience.
10. Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application. Best to apply after a shower.
One of favorite from Eazel
They are so colourful and pretty!
This was my favorite design from the website. Looks just like the picture in real life. Application was fairly easy and sizes were diverse, I even put some on my toenails!!X
Perfect for spring
These colors are literally so perfect for spring, I'm probably gonna buy more of these.