Here’s an edgier set of tattoos for those who want a temporary fix of badassery. Of course, you’re always badass, but these tats will give you that liiiiitle extra bit of edge.
💛Eazel Pro Dry Tattoo applies in 10 seconds without water. It lasts up to 7 days, matte finish.
1. Make sure your skin is dry and clean. Pick your temporary tattoo and cut around the design with enough space on all sides.
2. Gently remove white protective paper.
3. Place the tattoo on your skin, press firmly with your palm for 10 seconds and avoid moving it.
4. Carefully peel off the transparent film starting at one corner.
Tips from eazel 💛
* If you notice that your tattoo hasn’t fully transferred as you start to peel, press the paper back into place and press it for another 10 seconds, then remove it.
* They can feel sticky right after they're applied. Dust the area with baby powder or translucent powder to get rid of any stickiness.