These nails are obviously a tribute to Emma Stone's "Easy A." Wear the deep red on your nails and strut down the hallways with confidence! Don't forget to be a "Pocketful of Sunshine."
Note: For optimal look, we recommend that your nails are at least 0.3 inches/8 mm long (about half the length of dime) so that the design is preserved.
What is it: Semi-cured gel nail kit at home
24 Nails, 2 Alcohol Prep Pads, Nail File, Wood Stick
Opacity: Full *transparent cuticles
💛 Tips From Eazel For Long-lasting Gel Nails 💛
1. Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F). Cure them twice for a better result in a cold environment.
2. Thoroughly wash your hands or clean your nails with an alcohol pad. Your hands should be completely dry before application.
3. Try not to stick an over-sized gel nail sticker.
4. File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
5. We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
6. File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails. You can also use any nail clippers or a pair of nail scissors for easy application.
7. Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
8. If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
9. You may apply base coat and top coat for a long-lasting experience.
10. Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application. Best to apply after a shower.
I have long nails and I think I know why these are only for long nails. It fits perfect for me but it may cut the bottom part if you have short nails. But the color is perfect and I need more french nails from Eazel!!