A trendy, yet classy set of nature’s wonders. We know you’ve been thinking about getting a butterfly tat because who hasn’t? In all of its dainty galore, try these on before you commit to the real thing!
💛Eazel Pro Dry Tattoo applies in 10 seconds without water. It lasts up to 7 days, matte finish.
1. Make sure your skin is dry and clean. Pick your temporary tattoo and cut around the design with enough space on all sides.
2. Gently remove white protective paper.
3. Place the tattoo on your skin, press firmly with your palm for 10 seconds and avoid moving it.
4. Carefully peel off the transparent film starting at one corner.
Tips from eazel 💛
* If you notice that your tattoo hasn’t fully transferred as you start to peel, press the paper back into place and press it for another 10 seconds, then remove it.
* They can feel sticky right after they're applied. Dust the area with baby powder or translucent powder to get rid of any stickiness.