Molly's Sequinned Dress
Made for all the Bright Young Things, from the 1920s to the 2020s, this uniquely exciting pattern, combining black glitter and spots, will add polished glamor excitement to your days and nights.
What is it: Semi-cured gel nail kit at home
24 Nails, 2 Alcohol Prep Pads, Nail File, Wood Stick
💛 Tips From Eazel For Long-lasting Gel Nails 💛
1. Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F). Cure them twice for a better result in a cold environment.
2. Thoroughly wash your hands or clean your nails with an alcohol pad. Your hands should be completely dry before application.
3. Try not to stick an over-sized gel nail sticker.
4. File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
5. We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
6. File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails. You can also use any nail clippers or a pair of nail scissors for easy application.
7. Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
8. If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
9. You may apply base coat and top coat for a long-lasting experience.
10. Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application. Best to apply after a shower.
It's the prettiest nail I've ever done!!!!!!!!!?? This packaging is unique too. Stole my ♡
I love this design
The design looks better in real life, it's gorgeous! I've gotten so many compliments when I go out. They also lasted two weeks although I've been rough on my hands, harvesting potatoes in the farm, cleaning, washing dishes, etc. I’m shocked that they look like they were done in a nail salon and are glowing after weeks.
These were still pretty
Thanks for your review!