Margot's Mini Dress
Your nails deserve to dress up too! These chic, midnight black nails, accented with gold flakes, are the perfect accessory to make any look pop.
Note: For optimal look, we recommend that your nails are at least 0.3 inches/8 mm long (about half the length of dime) so that the design is preserved.
What is it: Semi-cured gel nail kit at home
24 Nails, 2 Alcohol Prep Pads, Nail File, Wood Stick
💛 Tips From Eazel For Long-lasting Gel Nails 💛
1. Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F). Cure them twice for a better result in a cold environment.
2. Thoroughly wash your hands or clean your nails with an alcohol pad. Your hands should be completely dry before application.
3. Try not to stick an over-sized gel nail sticker.
4. File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
5. We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
6. File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails. You can also use any nail clippers or a pair of nail scissors for easy application.
7. Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
8. If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
9. You may apply base coat and top coat for a long-lasting experience.
10. Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application. Best to apply after a shower.
My first foray into Eazel
I'm not new to semicured nails, and I'm willing to try a lot of new brands out and see if it works for me. This was my first Eazel set - it was surprisingly soft, pliable, and hugged my nails perfectly. It cured rock solid. It was a pleasant surprise, some brands can get a bit temperamental, but I'm glad my nails seem to work with Eazel because I do like their edgy chic styles. I am not sure if I can get two manis per box though, as my nails tend to be on the smaller side, but we'll see. I do love their minimalistic packaging (although they could probably make the clamshell an opaque plastic to remind people to keep them away from sunlight), the fact that they put nail measurements on some of their French styles, and photos of the product on dark- and fair-skinned folks. Excited to see what else they bring!
Best for daily look
After trying Molly's Seuqinned dress set, I wanted to but another one and I love these too. The design is not to vibrant so It's best for daily look. I can't wait to shop another set.
I tried some of them in reverse. They are super glossy, really salon quality.