What is it: Semi-cured gel nail kit at home
24 Nails, 2 Alcohol Prep Pads, Nail File, Wood Stick
💛 Tips From Eazel For Long-lasting Gel Nails 💛
1. Maintain your products at room temperature. Warmed strips adhere better on your nails (68F-75F). Cure them twice for a better result in a cold environment.
2. Thoroughly wash your hands or clean your nails with an alcohol pad. Your hands should be completely dry before application.
3. Try not to stick an over-sized gel nail sticker.
4. File any rough surfaces to make the surface of your nails smooth.
5. We recommend to file the excess stickers to fit your nail shape before curing to ensure proper adherence.
6. File vertically downwards to ensure that the gels fully cover the tips of your nails. You can also use any nail clippers or a pair of nail scissors for easy application.
7. Press firmly around the edges with the provided wood stick.
8. If you feel like your gel sticker is not hard enough, cure them once again. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight or LED lights before you cure.
9. You may apply base coat and top coat for a long-lasting experience.
10. Avoid contact with water and humid environments for 2-4 hours after application. Best to apply after a shower.
My honest opinion
This is my first time using Eazel and I think I'm in love! They are so affordable than any other brands, and they lasted about 2 weeks on my nails which is amazing. I love their packaging too.
The combination of blue and gold is so gorgeous, it reminds me of my trip to Maldives xx They apply very easy and for me I liked how it was quite stretchy, so It fitted perfectly on my nails.
100% recommend to wear them to the beach. They are soooo pretty and surprisingly It didn't fall off during scubadiving !! Love it
Just what I needed for the holiday
Recommend for those who are looking for a holiday nail design
Love it xx
I wore them for my summer trip to hawaii and they were matching my bikini which was so cute! They stayed on pretty well for the whole time